Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Opening up to Universal Power

I will open my self to the Universe today. Both on an individual and a universal level, Universal energy, love, is there waiting for me to let it in. This is my birthright, just as the air and the sun are as much mine as anyone's - Universal energy is here for me. There is no price tag on it, no being good enough in the eyes of the world to finally deserve it. All that is required is a recognition and a willingness to allow Universal energy into my life and heart, into my being. For me to understand that this is available to me at all times requires a paradigm shift. It asks me to see differently - to look for and identify the mystery of Universal energy in the world as it is, to see unity in diversity and perfection in what is apparently imperfect. Understanding Universal energy asks me to look behind the thin veil of reality and glimpse the infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment