Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Am What I Think I Am

Today, I will exercise the muscle of my mind, God's greatest gift to me, to create a vision of what I would like to do, to have, to become or experience. I will exercise this great muscle  to push me through my mental laziness and create a vision of splendor. I will allow myself to see it in all of its splendor. I will consciously accept it as being here and now. I will taste it, touch it, smell it, hear it and feel it as if it already existed in the now; as if it were already a natural part of my life. Then I will let go and let the Universe do its part by natural law. Throughout my day, I will give thanks in sincere gratitude for for the reception of this blessing.


The Universe acts by and through specific laws, and as such, so must we in order to be conscious creators of our own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment