Friday, December 30, 2011

Nothing happens unless first a dream. (Carl Sandburg)

What do you see when you dream about your future? Is your life much better than it is now, or are you still battling with the same issues? Are you dreaming about what you really want or about what you think you want? Do you see the whole picture or just a piece of it?

Actions you take today affect how you live tomorrow. If you know what you want -- if you listen to your heart's desire, write down your intentions, and keep them in mind with every action you take --you create your dreams. You turn your desires into intentions and your intentions into reality.
Today I will visualize the life that I want, and not what others think I should be, do or have. Today, I take action on my intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment