Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Road I Travel

 I travel along my own, individualized road through this life -  I am one of a kind, just as you are. It is not my place to judge another person nor should I take others' opinions of me to heart. There have been so many experiences, beliefs, thoughts and actions that have gone into creating who I am - my road in life has been of my own creation, and all those in my environment have an individual road that they travel. I will not judge another person because it is not my road they are travelling along.

As we are all connected through Spirit, when I judge another, I judge myself as the environment around me, the opinions and perceptions I hold are the mere reflection or image of what is really inside of me.

Today, I travel my own road, and look at others with respect, acceptance and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment