Thursday, October 6, 2011

Giving BackToday

 I will give back to the society in which I live. Looking for what I can do to make this a better world to live. It is soul in action. Spirit is not a stagnant thing, it is alive and moving. I cannot hold onto it or possess it. I need to flow with it, to co-create my day along with it through its spontaneous, moveable state. One of the easiest ways to have soul is to give it away. I cannot give anything that I am not also experiencing, and so in giving spirit and love away, I am also receiving it. Giving in this way gets the smaller me out of my own way so that I can experience the larger one, my transcendental self. The act of giving is an open path toward the soul experience. Paradoxically, giving is the truest path toward receiving, the way that my humanness reaches toward spirit and clears the channels that carry soul's gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment