Thursday, January 5, 2012

Your Voice is Desired to Be Heard

While gazing at the rising moon from the comfort of the grass in my back yard, I was inspired to write this request. The intention of this blog for 2012 is to touch the lives of 10,000 around the world - our friends and family, our neighbors our coworkers - all that would bare witness to a wonderful change in their lives.

Having said that, I am putting it out to the 'Universe at Large' that it is my desire that your voice, your thoughts be heard as well. Is there something that moves or inspires you? A quote, a story, a video or song, an inspiration an idea - something that caught your attention, or moved you, or helped you to see life with new eyes......

If this is you, or someone you know, please send me a message @ masterfulthoughts@gmail.com
We never know how we can help the lives of others until we make the decision to do so.

I and everyone who follows this blog greatly appreciate your input.

From me to you,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment