Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ebb and Flow of Life

In life, every minute of every day is not perfect and filled with happiness. There are times when my feelings and emotions wander into a 'dark and miserable' place. There are times when I am simply in a bad mood, and want to spend time alone to reflect and allow these emotions to surface.

Life is about experiencing emotions of all kinds - this is how we know what energetic vibration we are in. Being aware of these negative emotions is what allows us to move through them into a positive vibration. It coincides with the Law of Polarity, or Law of Opposites. This is how we learn to become our true selves.  These feelings are all part of personal awareness and growth.
 
Today, I am aware of how I feel, and use these feelings to guide me into a more blissful state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment