Monday, December 12, 2011

What Others Think of Me

  What others may think of me is none of my business - they are their thoughts, not mine. My business is to experience myself and my life in this Spiritual Universe. How can I connect with my spirit if I am worried about how others feel about me? When I get caught up in worrying about what others think, I spend all my energy on something I have no control over - others. I lose contact with my own experience and expend my energy trying to create or avoid an imagined experience, a frightful experience or a wished for experience. The opinions of others will rule my experience if I allow them in. Being consumed by them will rob me of my life.

Today, I'll keep my thoughts on my own experience, and give no heed to what others may or may not think or feel about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment